Ask Us A Question
PRP Can-Am Maverick X3 Seat Lowering Bracket
Many have argued that the Can-Am Maverick X3’s seating angle is a bit too reclined. Sit a bit more upright with PRP’s Can-Am Maverick X3 Seat Lowering Bracket. This kit lowers the front mounting point of the sliding rails by 2” allowing you to get your seating angle just right. The stock Can-Am Maverick X3 slider rails have two mounting points in the front that allows you to adjust your seat into a upper or lower position. PRP’s Seat Lowering Bracket creates a third “extra low” mounting point.
- Perfect for those who have a low cage, or are installing a large composite seat.
- Create more adjustability in your X3 seats
- Great for those who want less seat recline, or have low cages
- Lowers the front of your stock Can-Am X3 sliders 2”
- Includes two brackets, two bolts, two washers, two spacers
- Works with PRP or stock seats
- *May not work on 2020+ models with reinforced cage bars that run underneath the seat.