Ask Us A Question
Baja Designs 40 Inch LED Light Bar Driving Combo Pattern OnX6 Series
At an impressive 38,900 lumens, the brightest just got up to 69 percent brighter. The OnX6+ LED light bar also integrates Baja Designs trademarked High Speed Spot reflector, the same one used by their Team Enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED Light Bar on the planet.
In addition, the OnX6+ LED light bar adopts industry standard sizing and is now compatible with aftermarket mounting systems. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
This bar is equipped with BMT Battery Management Technology
- Elimination Of Flickering at Low Voltage
- Added Protection to Vehicle Wiring and Systems
- Protection from Dangerous Current Spikes
The OnX6+ LED Light Bar is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: (High) 38,900 (Low) 32,440 Utilizing 24 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: (High) 346W / 26.8A (Low) 290W / 22.4A
- Dimensions: 40 inch x 4.29 inch x 2.69 inch
- Weight: 15.05 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- OnX6+ 40 Inch LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Hi-Low Dongle
Please note that this light does Not include a harness and the applicable harness to this light is 640119
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42 Degree) and the spot (6 Degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42 Degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6 Degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
Racer Edition Spot: A 4 Degree beam focus for illumination WAY down the trail or road. The Racer Edition Spot is for speeds of 110+ MPH or if you need to see a mile+ away. This is the latest version for our Team Enlightened racers and is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.